Our Landcare Conservation Services team provide environmental services to the community through a range of specialist services including
- Specialist work in Riparian and Bushland areas
- Revegetation of local native species, large scale revegetation
- Environmental Property Consulting including vegetation surveys and land management advice.
- Wetland Rehabilitation and maintenance
- Vegetation Maintenance
- Production of species lists for existing native vegetation and proposed revegetation projects
- Reconstructive revegetation, erosion control and natural regeneration recovery
- Project management from planning, site preparation, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting.
- Grant writing and reporting assistance and advice
Out staff are experienced and qualified to undertake a broad range of ecological conservation services. Our team has numerous years of experience in natural resource management industry, with a demonstrated track record with SEQ State & Local Governments, Non- Government Organisation, Landcare groups and private landholders.
To arrange a site visit or consultancy please contact:
Administration on 0478 237 799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on projects, partnerships, the range of services provided, and to prepare an estimate, contact:
Rachel Hughes: Business Development Manager: email@example.com
Fiona Beveridge: Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
441-489 Cedar Grove Rd, Cedar Grove (within the Cedar Grove Environmental Centre)