Roberts Creek (Cedar Grove) – Restoring the health of the...
Providing information about upcoming events throughout the year
Endangered Ecological Community
Endangered Ecological Community – Melaleuca irbyana...
Current Environmental Initiatives
Private and Non-Government Organisation Restoration along...
Invasive Species Trial
Cedar Grove Landcare is currently trialling new techniques...
Past & present
The project management and conservations services team with Bush Regeneration skills and training have the knowledge and expertise to undertake specialised work in Riparian, Wetland and Bushland areas. Cedar grove Landcare delivers projects across a wide range of environmental and resource management issues, with our current focus areas being:
- Riparian – Logan River, Roberts Creek and Private Land within Cedar Grove
- Threatened Species – Melaleuca irbyana restoration and recovery in Jimboomba
- Restoration – Private Land and Logan River
- Invasive species – Cats Claw Creeper in Cedar Grove
- Wetland Recovery – Private land Nerang
Cedar Grove Landcare currently work throughout the Logan, Scenic Rim and Gold Coast regions.
To arrange a site visit or consultancy please contact administration on 0478 237 799 or firstname.lastname@example.org